These service programs are meant to help our members of the foundation gain the tools they need to be successful within the path they take.
* #AFewDaysOfHappiness Trips
- Members will meet up various times monthly and visit shelters and the less fortunate in various locations to give back and share a moment of happiness with either a hot meal or clothing them.
- Each member under the age of 21 will receive credit towards services or programs based on the number of times they volunteer.
-Each youth member starts with automatic
50 epoints upon entering the foundation
= 10 epoints is equal to 1class or 1service.
Sign your youth member up today
Programs here are set up for the youth to stay stimulated and engaged in the progress of their future.
* 1 on 1 Mentorships
- Each member will be partnered with a
warrior as a big brother or big sister
* Tutoring for your future
- a step by step program partnered with
"Chosen One Foundation" to help students between ages of 18-21
in financial development.
Want to be apart of the fun: fill out this info card below and we will contact you!
ARE YOU UNDER THE AGE OF 18?
WANT TO JOIN THE FAMILY?
LEAVE YOUR CONTACT INFO BELOW!